Business to Consumer Agreements
Business-to-consumer (B2C) describes commerce transactions between a business and a private individual and its often connected with the provision of a service.
All too frequently a business will provide a service to a consumer with no agreement in place as to the length of time the work is to take and the fees involved. Not only does this leave the consumer vulnerable but it can also have an adverse effect on the business. We have drafted a variety of documents for clients who deal with consumers and some examples are:
- Electricians terms and conditions
- Plumbers terms and conditions
- Floor fitters terms and conditions
- Painters terms and conditions
- Cleaning services terms and conditions